Thursday, February 12, 2009

Paypal !! I got another deal from game!


I register paypal because my friend from CA,united state want to buy virtual items again. So I register and give him my email address for further proceeding. Now I'm richer 30USD in my paypal account. :D I will sell my 30USD for RM100 to anyone who interested.
Guess what, you don't have to pay the transfer fee, ya exactly free and you can transfer worldwide same as Western Union. The only downside about this paypal are that we can't cash out instantly if we don't have US bank or the paypal card. So the easiest way to cash out instantly is to sell your USD to anyone who interested because many shopper like to shop at ebay with this paypal service.

Update: My 30USD sold out to one of the member in lowyat.net (Forum)

No comments: