Monday, June 09, 2008

I'm in trouble,mess,sadness...I feel so tired..

I have assignment to hand-in. Innovation and Change group powerpoint to prepare and presentation for the IT and english...yet my dream laptop will be extend for another week.

I feel tired because..I have to go computer lab everyday to do my work..I have to feel sad because I can't chat with my friends that I miss alot... What to do..How to do...

God please help me T_T I was about to feel tired day after day by this phenomena. My heart was hurt..feel angry...

However I believe in my fate that my desire can't change because I always fight for it..even with my body injure, I still have strong will to fight to the end. Afterall, I can't run away but to break the wall that infront of me. Thats make me can't give up my hope.
______________________________________________________________________________________




But I'm happy again after eating the sweetness of ice cream in Dessert Boulevard Mall
RM6.50 for triple cup, quite a worth =P

No comments: