Friday, October 31, 2008

Another special day!!

Today is Halloween Day!!

What I’m going to do during Summer Semester? Well I have a job now; I’m reseller of PC related products. I got my supplier from a businessman in Kuching. Both of us are running home-based business. He agrees to become my supplier and give me discounts if I can take a lot of orders from customers.

In fact, I have being reseller since I was 10 yrs old. Buy and Sell was my favor during my young age to earn profits (last time I used to sell trading card games to electronic gadgets like digimon device). I'm will not in the loss side, cause I'm careful enough when come to business.

What I’m selling? Well all range of brands for gaming mice, keyboard, motherboard, graphic cards, casing, cooling products, and etc. The price is sure cheaper than the products sell in the shopping mall. I only do C.O.D/self collect so I can get to know more people around. For now, I promote my products at Kuching Catscity forum and Swinburne forum hehe.

Last but not least, Happy Halloween to all of you!!! Trick or Treat !!

No comments: