Monday, October 13, 2008

Nothing Better to Do - lol wut??

I very glad my accounting's answers were balance, even though I still unsure with the total was right o wrong, but heck what done can't be undone, so get on with the life. This week have no assignment o test, damn now I feel no pressure to study, but this will poisoned me to download more animes oh No!
The new anime titles list:
Rosario + Vampire Capu2 (previously was Rosario + Vampire)
Chaos Head
Highly recommended with no regrets if u have same taste as me..wahaha
Besides the animes title above, I will recommend [5 Centimeters Per Second], this anime is very nice and touching. It is about how people often start together but slowly drift into their separate ways.

Theres many new titles for English TV series but I still in doubt which to choose. But for now, No others TV series can beat PRISON BREAK. I finish the 1st,2nd and 3rd seasons within 3 weeks lol. Actually my friend give me the first 2 seasons, then after watching the 1st episode, it keep driving me to watch next episode to see the super intelligent of Michael Scofield. At 1st I though it is all about prison but actually it is beyond that, watching the season 1,2,3 really give me a surprising feeling that this series was made so good that I’m addicted to it after watching first few episodes. My no.2 TV series go to Heroes, ahaha u must know the boy shout “yatta!!”. Heroes kick in yo cause more new characters with supernatural power to destroy the world.

No comments: