Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Food heaven !!



Whats up guys, yesterday and today I got my food packages from West Malaysia, you might think I’m doing the wrong decision to order food from west to east Malaysia and bear the courier serve fee. No I’m not, I have no regret for every single cent I spend on it because it’s make me a damn delicious meal ever!!! My fried chicken taste better than mcdonald, marybrown and hart chicken and on par with KFC… oh my I think I can eat 2-3 kilos of chicken…


Another thing is cheese, it is exactly same taste as KFC potato wedges cheese and with spices.. My seller told me that he used to work inside KFC franchise and they use same brand cheese, its called “Jalapeno cheese” you can google search it. It is premix and you need to add water and keep stir it until all dilute. Then store inside refrigerator for a while to thicken it.. then you can prepare to use it anytime..
With this 2 awesome things I order, I don’t miss KFC anymore hahahaha. XD !!!!!




If you want to make potato wedges, you can google it. It is better to use fresh spud/potatoes rather ready-made wedges. Firstly, wash the potato n peel it then cut into wedges, on the other hand, beat the egg in a bowl and add 2-3 spoonful of milk and stir it. Secondly, prepare the coat, half cup of flour + 1 teaspoon of pepper, + 1 teaspoon of paprika, +1 teaspoon of salt, +1 teaspoon of MSG,+ 1 teaspoon of garlic,+1 teaspoon of oregano powder form and mix all together in 1 bowl. Then you can dip the wedges into mix egg then coat into dry mixed you made. Then deep fried it…

2 comments:

jfook said...

Wow, looks delicious..

Ken Wooi said...

i love cheesy wedges =)