Saturday, April 10, 2010

3D glasses wohoo..




Greeting, this morning I got phone call from national courier about my parcel arrive and waiting for me to collect it and I did :)
Actually I order it for my friend's birthday present but cant resist to try it on n do the testing by going to youtube... yes youtube have option to enable 3D view according to your 3D glasses left and right len's color.

IMHO, the 3D effect not really great compare to cinema's 3D effect...o coz they using expensive engine for it.. whereas I only spend less than RM30 to view 3D.
I haven't test for the 3D games coz kind of headache after doing the test for the video...

Maybe I have weak brain or watever becoz it drain my brain power every time I concentrate on the 3D effect...fuhhh....

Sorry han! I like try new stuff XD


3 comments:

Janessa said...

Oh my god, that's so awesome! where can I get one?

Ken Wooi said...

haha. .cool.. i used to have one.. to see the 3D of closed-up bug pics =P

DaViD said...

I bought it online thru forum since my local area dont hav. the seller located at west malaysia