Thursday, August 12, 2010

What the Fish!?!

So today is 13th and 15th of August will be a farewell day to Sibu and Welcome back to Kuching again. Before leaving Sibu, we had our last meal together in café-café again, we order the usual food which was delicious, the best mee mamak and side dish.

IMG_4896
Plum sauce chicken

IMG_4894
Mushroom soup

Ice Cream ,Cafe-Cafe
Mango Ice cream

After that we go catch fish, or tadpole because I myself can’t differential it. But 1 thing I know, we look stupid with dustpan and big scissor to catch fishes.
IMG_4898
WTF are they holding?
IMG_4899
IMG_4903

Do you know dustpan can use for this too?

IMG_4900
This what we do next..
IMG_4901
more spot to catch haha..but mostly all small size only.

IMG_4907
filter the fish out from the water. so that we can transfer them into new water. I know its look kinda fail lolz. no offense to fish lover.
IMG_4908
closer view lolz.

Fish
yea new home, but sadly some dead in the filter process.

2 comments:

jfook said...

I love the plum sauce chicken....

studentfab.blogspot.com said...

I can't believe you were able to cath fish with a dustban! Hahaa

anna
www.lifeetc-blog.blogspot.com