Monday, August 09, 2010

Another day of my life


So the wait for the bag have ended, been waiting for a week, every email that I request for a simple thing, they keep reply me “we will do our best”. All I want to ask is tracking number, nothing else and they can’t answer my simple request due to the fact that it is supplier who sends it to me, not the seller.

front view

view from the top

the comfortable straps

Human do mistake, so do my seller who have some kind of “mistake” which she suppose to send out my parcel on Monday but delay till Thursday. What I want to say is that we can’t expect anything to be arrived on time, and we need lots of patient to deal with robot’s reply.

During the evening time, Kuok Han and I go find some mee mamak to eat but sadly none of the restaurant we went open at 2pm. However that didn’t stop our hunger for food, so we go to supermarket and buy some uncooked food to be cook.

Nowadays, it is easy to make a cake with this

using 1/3 of the mixed flour. thats y its look very thin.


Hot and Spicy chickenz


So, today Kuok Han and I do cooking in the kitchen. We have fried chickens, friend fries, and coffee cake. All for less than RM20. Enjoice very much.

No comments: