Saturday, December 19, 2009

1Borneo at KK, Sabah










Holiday in Kota Kinabalu surely is enjoyable with all beautiful Mother Nature surrounding. With only 5 days and 4 nights in KK, my parents not decided to spend the days on other places. Truthfully, I don’t regret at all by missing the chance to visit the islands and activities because I focus more on food rather than sightseeing.

After entering centre point, city mall, warisan square and 1Borneo, I felt that 1Borneo had done the best decoration for the upcoming Christmas celebration. I’m disappointed with Warisan Square because the air flows are bad and air-condition way too hot. Honestly, only centre point and 1borneo worthy to enter. Afterall, 1Borneo was the largest shopping mall in east Malaysia

You can find lots of food franchises in 1Borneo, even my both hands’ fingers can’t count all of them. Not to forget the Golden Screen Cinema, GSC, 2 floors game arcade, archery, bowling, cybercafé and pool in 1Borneo !! :D

No comments: